Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Just what you needed when you were looking forward to the break!

In situations like this I find grabbing a cricket bat and attacking the settee helps! x :banghead:
Us Prestos

x
hink you might be right their Prestos. :rofl
Kath x
Mr Presto 2 is sure I'm right -- and very relieved that the furniture takes the flack!
(Same goes for the cat!)

;)
I think it's pretty poor to change a port so close to sailing (Sat, 26th). I'm sure they must have a good reason. If only they would divulge what it is it may make it more understandable.

luci :wave
Its Sunday we sail Luci, but going down the day before.

P&O have said that because there is a tall ship regatta in Madeira they will only allow one cruise ship in at a time. We have therefore had to move our visit to Madeira to one day later, which means P&O have had to slip a port in first.

They have therefore opted for La Coruna, and dropped Lanzarote :really

What I dont understand is why it's taken them till now to tell us. They must have known the Tall Ships were in Madeira ?

Kath x
I know it isn't ideal and disappointing but I really hope the rest of the holiday is great --- you deserve it

Us Prestos

:cheers
I agree :tup
Now, once you have read this Kath- GET OFF OF HT AND GET THAT PACKING FINISHED :rofl
They certainly knew about the Tall Ships, because Saga Rose is in Maderia for the two days as part of her special Britannia Cruise specifically for the Tall Ships. That's listed in Saga's 2008 brochure which was published last year, so prior knowledge certainly was not a issue.

Either way, enjoy your cruise Kath.
Best wishes for your holiday and do take a proper rest you deserve it!!

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.