Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we were on the Manchester flight , the first choice one and it was 3 hours late yesterday :(
I am a bit concerned about my Thomas Cook flight being delayed in March as we are only going for 1 week
Shirley my friend was on the delayed Thomas Cook flight 2 weeks ago. Delayed for 14 hours from 8pm Saturday night until Sunday morning at 10am :yikes plane stuck in snow at Las Vegas. Yesterday she was due home at 6.10pm and didnt get back until 10.30pm :(
Have been reading reports of fog problems in Delhi and Mumbai which had a knock on effect to all other airports, so maybe things will be getting better soon ?
First Choice into East Midlands from Dabolim is scheduled to land today at 13.35

I have just checked the Live flight information and it is showing due at 14.00

Not bad, as I heard on the radio that there had been delays in flights taking off yestereday due to ice on the runway

GM06
Ian

(Edit) Landed at 13.50
Our flights were all on time this year so no complaints. It was interesting at Dabolim there was the First Choice flight going to Gatwick and a Monarch flight also going to Gatwick with a supposed 20 minutes difference. They called both flights at the same time through the same gate, what pandomonium! I said it was going to be like Wacky Races down the runway :rofl
Last nights Thompson flight (TOM135) from Manchester was 3hr 40min late departing. We are on this flight in 2 weeks so hope things get back on track before then!! :(
The thomas cook flight was also around 3 hours late.
I think that the first choice flight is the same aircrafr that arrives fro Mahe as that was also 3 hours late.
The TC flight that left yesterday from Gatwick was on time and the return flight was due in to Gatwich 40 mins early so hopefully the regular problems have now been resolved

Don't mind a delay coming home but not going!!!
Both T cook and First choice are around 3 1/2 hours late tonight back into Manchester
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.