General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
cheap accom
4 Posts
How long's a piece of string?

You'll probably be able to find cheaper accomodation at the cheaper end of the market that would'nt be in a package brochure or have it's own website but is that what you mean? And at short notice you may pay over the odds for flights and lose any saving.

However, if you do stumble on an airline which is still doing flight bargains at short notice it is worth a try but it's still best to at least do a bit of research on where you're heading and find the local tourist office (and their lists) before you go.
One of my relatives and three of his friends have just come back from Ibiza, after having paid £14 a night
for a two bedroomed apartment.
That was the price of the apartment, not what they had to pay each.

He said the apartments were fine, basic but clean and comfortable ( I don't know exactly where in Ibiza they
were, although he doesn't like things too quiet! ) and that they'd stay there again.

The holiday was booked through Travel Republic just a weeks or two before they went.
Maybe it's worth you having a look on there too.

Best of luck, hope you get something sorted.
Thomas cook accomodation only: £15 per night at la perla hotel in benidorm B+B.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.