Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi :wave
Below is the topic which has details of how you can book trips independently without a rep.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=60930&highlight=booking+trips+rep

Reagrding cheap accommodation in Tunis, my advice is to purchase to Lonely Planet Guide as it has lists of cheap accommodation all over Tunisia. Unfortunately, I left my guide book in Tunisia with my boyfriend, so I cannot give you any details of this.

Perhaps you can do a search via google for cheap accommodation in Tunis.

You can purchase the guide book at Amazon website or at any good bookshop like Waterstones, etc.

Good luck and best wishes.
Hello
If you are looking for cheap accommodation in Hammamet you cant go wrong with the hotel Les Citronniers. Its a 2 star family run hotel, basic but very clean, good food and excellent staff. I have stayed many times both booking with a tour operator on a package and booking independently. In June this year is cost 22TD (about £11) per night b&b so will be less in March. Its also well placed as a base for trips out and a short taxi ride into the town.
Hope this helps.
Starty
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.