Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
http://www.alpharooms.com are doing it for £1144,96 for 2 people on the 12th august for ten nights still have to add transfers to this price flying from manchester or there is hotel norte £623.29 for two people same dates and flying from manchester still have to add transfers and thats bed and breakfast,make sure she reviews before she goes huge price difference so the cheaper one may not be as nice good luck alpharooms have allways been good for me
best i can get to ibiza rocks inc transfers from ema.on the 11th aug till 21st aug.s/c is £1551.41.

thats travelrepublic
same date with thompson is £1612.00 transfer inc.no meals on plane.plus you need insurance on top

THIS HOLIDAY NOT PERMITTED FOR THOSE U17. THOSE 17 NEED WRITTEN PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT AND AN ACCOMPANYING ADULT 18 OR OVER.
Theres a cheap holiday to ibiza rocks for 4 people 15-22 may from stanstead- being auctioned on ebay at the moment- starting bid of £300 - (3 days left to go). Wish I had some more holidays to take!

Belly
what's the point of that? the first gig is only in june.

sdII
Yes i realise that- didnt want to start a new thread about ibiza rocks- just thought id add to this post- sorry you thought it was pointless-

belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.