General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
you dont say what sort of holiday or when so for starters m0n 8th june glasgow you can get 3* s/c in corfu from olympic holidays [other destinations and operators available] for £318 each inc transfers
i think it depends when, if you can get a cheap all inc then you wouldnt need much spending money as £1100 isnt a lot , if you can get cheap flights and price up a diy depending on dates, you might just about do it, but if you want to go in the height of season you might struggle, especially if you opt for sc and dont have much spending money

im pricing up some all incs in olu deniz turkey for oct at the moment which are coming out fairly cheap, ie the alize 4* for a week is £215 for 2 people. olu deniz resort hotel £299, these are decent hotels, you can get much cheaper but i would be careful going too cheap in turkey for an all inc, other areas of turkey might be cheaper, but this is a lovely resort.

good luck hope you get yourself a bargain
Thanks OH works for HBOS so times are hard as I am sure they are for many folk.

Will look around. Looking for a beach type holiday. Booked 2 weeks hols the first 2 weeks in June. Thanks for the suggestions :tup
I would book cheap no frill flights and then look for an apartment on somewhere like 'owners direct'. The Costa Azahar - between Alicante and Barcelona is lovely - especially Alcossebre and Las Fuentes - there are lots of reasonable apartments on the Owners Direct site. If you fly to Valencia it is about an hours drive - longer from Alicante, Barcelona or Reus. Alternatively look at the Northern Costa Blanca - far removed from Benidorm!

Booking an apartment direct with the owners means that very often you can go on days other than Saturdays which tend to be the most expensive for flights. You can often go for an odd number of days too.

Pippa
for an idea have a look at teletext holidays just remember the opening price will not include transfers and some other charges, but you will find a selection of all inclusives from edinborough/glasgow 3 and 4 star in such diverse places as , Turkey GREECE Algarve Baliarics and mainland spain as a guide add around £60 to the advertised price

wiz
Have you looked at Portland holidays?
Our friends live near Glasgow and when I was checking for them to go to Turkey in May the prices were very reasonable.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.