Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
GEC,

Have you got a paper copy detailing your itinerary with reference numbers? Or is it just a reference number for Amadeus? If you've checked with the travel agent and have a paper copy and your details are said to be correct, then everything should be fine. I always take a paper copy of my itinerary as well as reference numbers just in case there's a problem.

Darren
Hi Darren,
Thanks for replying.
On my booking confirmation document, Trailfinders have given me my E-ticket number plus two Airline Reference Numbers, one through Amadeus and another for Thai Airways. When I enter the Amadeus reference number on the BMI or Thai Airways site to check my booking, a flight from Phuket to Bangkok is missing. When I enter the Thai Airline reference number on the Thai website, it does not find the reference at all. The only correct itinerary I have is a printout from the tour company (Trailfinders)
Hope this makes sense to you. I'm like you I always travel with copies of my itinerary & reference numbers.
Gail
GEC,

As long as you have a paper copy confirming everything, I wouldn't worry. You've done all you can to check things. If there's any problems, you'll have the printout and reference numbers to prove things.

Darren
Have you got a flight number for the missing leg? is it on a local Thai partner airline who don't use Amadeus?
Yes, I have a flight no. for the missing flight. It's with the same operator, Thai Airways, so it should be on the booking.
I'm sure it will be OK. I'm a mad panicker. Luckily my hubby is much calmer than I am.
Thanks
Gail
I also had a sector of my flight missing on CheckMyTrip. I can't remember if I called the airline or the agent, but it was rectified.

For peace of mind I would suggest you call Thai Airways to check.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci,
I checked with Thai and it's definitely booked. They can't explain why it's not on the booking reference but they made a note of it.
I'm happy now and looking forward to my hols.
Regards
Gail
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.