Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cheers Bar
9 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad's fall Petal it must have been awful for him. Poor customer care from Cheers bar. :evil:

Glad to hear your dad is ok though as, it could have been a lot worse. Give your dad our best wishes.
Oh Petal I am sorry to hear that and yes I agree that the service and help you were offered (or rather not offered) was very poor.

I am only glad that your Dad is well now, and that you could still enjoy your holiday after this experience.

We have also visited Cheers and agree it is a busy place, but this should make no difference on the service at all.

Hope you and your family are well

Regards

Sunseeker :D
Hiya,

Having been to Alcudia a few times, we never eat at Cheers, the food is terrible and only go when we are not suffering from the night before. Having said that, the flaming kids love it!
Thanks to one and all for your kind wishes, they are very much appreciated. Dad is fine and of course it could have been alot worse. I was just was a bit annoyed and he was embarrassed when he fell. Still, apart from the rain, he had a lovely time in Alcudia, as did we all. What a great place for hols. :sun Thanks again for your concern. :ghug
Petal I have to say I agree on Cheers..........its fine if you have young children as they seem to love it, and the entertainment for them is great............ but I thought the food was very poor quality and agree that on the nights we were there (we tried it once didnt like it but thought we would give it another go as it might have been an "off" night) we were disappointed with both the standard of food and the service.

We are gluttons for punishment however, because every year we stay in Alcudia we always give it another go, as there are such good reviews on here..................... :oops: :oops:

Glad that your dad was not seriously hurt, and can understand why you have steam coming out of your ears about this!!
Is that DJ from Hull still doing the Karaoke at Cheers forget his name...Simon i think...he was there for quite a number of years but i hav'nt been for sometime now!

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Hi,
We went to cheers the first day we arrived in alcudia (Aug 07) after reading about it not up to much, we found a bar called pacos went back most days after that staff got to know you by your name and it is just around the corner from cheers

Regards
Pete.
I was starting to panic there - thought you were on about Cheers Bar in Cala Millor which is FAB! Sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience - if you try Cheers Bar in Cala Millor I promise you won't be disappointed!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.