Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi, yes there is a chemist on the strip, about half way up, very good, I got my son some antibiotic cream last year from there, the pharmacist was very helpful, very cheap as well, they also sell some perfumes as well, not many though, but they do sell the genuine ones lol, help this helps!
Hi thank you for the reply with the chemist. Can I get antibiotics for myself if i need them too? That's a great help no need to worry now then lol xxx :cheers
yeah i should imagine you can, they have a little pharmacy in there, they were very good to me and my son, its good to know the chemist is only on the strip isnt it, its not far at all
Teena, fantastic there's nothing worse than worrying while you're away. I get attacked by mozzies on a huge style, no jungle spray or anything helps normally and I hear they're out with a vengeance in sidari!!! I haevn't tried Deet yet so will go and try that next time lol x :cheers
the mossies are hideous, last year though i never got bitten once nor my little boy and all because of Autan with Deet in it, you must buy this, i was passing it round to everyone and the mozzie wipes are good, every night after we got back to our apts i would wipe my little boys arms and legs, got two spray cans this year of autan with deet in it, its a must, everyone was asking me for it lol, also get a spray from any local shop called Tezo or something like that, its a fly spray and wasp spray killer, just spray this in your rooms before you go out every night shut all doors etc and you wont get bit either, brillient, only about 2 to 3 euros for a large can
Teena,

Great thank you so much, will have to get that. What makes are the wipes? Myself and my little girl always get attacked pretty bad!!!!

Thanks teena

nia x :cheers
i dont know what the wasps are, but pretty big, just try and ignore them and they wont pester you, i know its hard, but if you panic they fly and sting even more around you, easier said than done i know cause sometimes i panic, its always when your eating as well lol, enjoy your holiday, when you going, we are going on 24th august for two weeks cannot wait, only 16 days to go, yeaaahhh!
OMG wasps hahaha. We're not going till May nxt year. Let me know how you get on. Hope you have a lovely holiday.

nia x :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.