UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I have asked for this to be added to our reviews. In the meantime, just in case you haven't seen it, here is the hotel website.
Just had a long week-end at this lovely hotel in Paignton, right on the sea front and close to everything you need, harbour , bars , restaurants, very enjoyable. Having not holidayed in the uk for a few years it was so nice to see families having a nice beach holiday . I have added a review on this hotel for anyone interested ...pj
P.S if you are in Paignton on holiday you must try the carvery at the Inn on the Green on the sea front well worth £7.95 all you can eat .
Hi - live not far from this hotel. Can't really comment on it as never been in it.
You are certainly staying in a convinient position- near to town, right on seafront and harbour.
if you want an extra special meal try the Backstage bistro in hyde Road - Paignton. That is walking distance.
Could harp on all night. Am an expert on Paignton as lived here all my life. PM me if you need help.
Oh and the weather has been fab this year too :D Often we can get alot of sea mist- but not as of yet
Also lived here all my life and can tell you the places to miss.
2 FOR 1 meal at the apolo and talk of the town , tastes like ****.
Hi Paddy Jennings

Many thanks for posting your review :tup

You can read Paddy's review HERE.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.