Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Things haven't improved for anyone I suspect. I've been trying to get info directly from Chevron but with no luck. I'm assuming they are busy so will not push this. According to their website, you wouldn't think there was anything going on. Other TO's have managed to put updated info on their sites why not Chevron??? I know they are a tiny company compared to Thomas Cook etc but they owe their customers some info...

Update....info now on the website
  • Edited by dizzyb23 2010-04-21 13:33:39
Have managed to re-book with Chevron and had so much help once I got through. I would not have liked to have been working in their call centre as they must have been swamped but no matter how busy they have been, the customer service has been exceptional. This morning we received a £20 cheque, two Malta tie pins and a huge Malta travel guide!!!!! :yipee
This was a complete surprise but shows that customer care is important to some people. They didn't have to do this but the gesture is appreciated. Every company has problems and issues and also makes mistakes but it's how they deal with these things that shows how good a company really is.

Whenever we next go to Malta, it will be with this company......And a huge thank you to Katie at Chevron.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.