Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Depends on what age he has made her. He should really speak to them and tell them the date of birth is wrong.

Kath HT Admin
i would ring them and give the correct age, i changed my holiday from august to october with direct holidays and forgot that my daughter will be 12 in september,i only realised when the invoice came i rang them and they changed it on the system.you wont have a problem with thompsons,but at checkin at the airport they always seem to check the chikdrens ages. :)
i dont think it makes a difference to the price you would have to pay as the child is young but i do think you need to tell them that the DoB is different. We have recently booked a big family holiday with Thomsons and the only DoB's they were interested in were the 3 kids that will be travelling...they didn't even ask what any of the adults DoB's were.
I think this is because they match it up with passport information..
Hi,

On the last few holidays we have been on, the person on the check-in desk at Manchester has asked Katie to confirm her name and date of birth and she has checked it to info on her records (not the passport info) when she was smaller they used to ask her, her name and did she know when her birthday was (not the year born, just date)

If it was me I would just get it changed for your own piece of mind.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.