Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
pacha is fantastic, pretty expensive though. Look out for nights from Defected, Ministry of Sound, Def Mix, MN2S, Purple Records who all play great music (soulful/funky house). Look out for dj's like MAW, Spen, Simon Dunmore, Joey Negro, CJ Mackintosh, Jamie Lewis.

Check out http://www.defected.com for Ibiza dates, all on a Tuesday, this is there line up which will I can guarantee will be awesome:

Tuesday 19th June
DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE
Martin Solveig
Joey Negro
Simon Dunmore
Shovell

also check out ibiza spotlight for other nights.
if you dont wanna travel too far go judgement sunday (not this sunday but the following) judge jules is there for san antonios most popular night, but by far the best thing about it is that ill be there lol :D
she wants to hear decent music though webbo :wink:

(only joking)
lol haha!!! hardhouse or even uplifting house :D none of that electro stuff for me :)
I would say go to Pacha. It can be pricey but has the best roof terrace where you can chill, have a drink and admire the spectacular view over to Ibiza Town.

Personally my favourite night at Pacha is on Mondays for Release Yourself (Roger Sanchez). Going next week :P

Alternatively go to Space :P
brilliant , we arrive monday morning so that is a good idea
do you know how much drinks are there roughly say i drank wine???? and do you knwo how much entry is

thanks so much
Not sure on wine but a beer will cost you €10, water €6/7 and sprit/mixer €15 :shock:

Entry to Release Yourself varies from €37 to €43 normally. Be sure you buy your ticket in advance for the best entry price.

:wink:
im off to pacha on wednesday night when eric morillo is there, looks like i better double my spending money haha :cry:
I'm a bit old to recommend anything but surely if it is a good clubbing night you won't be able to remeber anything?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.