Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Christmas 2006
10 Posts
not looked at flight only but have paid £952 each flying out xmas day evening for 3 weeks staying at the highland in candolim again!
Hi, we retunred from Goa last saturday and have decided to re-book for xmas 2006!! Phoned the company we went with this time and they said not to book at the moment, it's best to wait till the current season ends following which all the next season's deals will be put out, told me to ring end of March to get the best deal, the prices at the moment are astromical...saw a deal for two weeks going on 22nd of december to the Nizmar for 1499 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just paid 550 each!!
The best deal I could find was for Xmas day 2 weeks from Manchester.
£1536.00 for 2 with first choice - direct , staying at the Silver Sands Holiday Village.
The Osborne hotel and also the Santa Monica in Calangute were a similar cost.
hi, air india have flights from heathrow on december 21st to mumbai for £356, spice jet are about £50 from mumbai to dabolim....bargain!
Hi Goinggoinggoa - did you book package at the Highlands because that price is very very good and if so who with???? On another note - all the Goan's said Christmas 05 dead - not surprised the way the operators are putting up prices for Christmas and New Year and even just getting there for New Year is becoming over the top price wise!
hi fred
1st choice online price if anyone is looking it comes up as being on the 26th dec but it leaves manchester at 10pm xmas night and if you get this package i want a kingfisher will be waiting in claudina's for it :wink:
Whiskas wrote:
Phoned the company we went with this time and they said not to book at the moment

Hiya , can I ask which company this is? My hubby is getting a wee bit nervy as quite a lot of packages seem to be sold out already, or is that all part of the marketing ploy I wonder :roll:

MrsMac
bookings for Xmas 2006 - Don`t panic - book early and pay more - that`s what the tour company`s want - is n`t it !!!!! Unless you do see a real bargain! :P
MrsMac, we booked with Golden Ticket Travel this time and intend doing so next time as they gave us the best price (615 for 2 weeks in January staying at the Nizmar from Manchester). They did have deals we could book now but didn't try to flog these to me, just said to hang fire till end of March/April when all the "bargains" come out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.