General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Christmas 2007
4 Posts
We're off to Sharm el Sheikh, booked flights and hotel with Travel Republic and got it for a decent(ish) price. For last 3 years, have been to Tenerife - the weather's always been great there. Mum and dad have been to Benidorm (shorter flight) for a few Christmases and always been lucky with weather. Suppose it depends on budget and what you want. Hope you get something nice sorted.
Could I ask (If it's not to personal) how much did you pay for your flights ?, accomm seems OK but flights :shock:
We paid a lot for the flights, they were £366 each (but we will be celebrating my 50th birthday while we're out there so we splashed out!) That's flying from Manchester and staying for 10 nights though. Just looked on http://www.skyscanner.net and you can get flights for 2 adults and 2 children to Benidorm for just over £500 in total. Hope that you manage to find something nice. We always book flights very early so tend to get the cheaper prices.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.