General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Perhaps a board game & a book which could be used on holidays. If she has a DS & is taking it maybe a new game. Some snap cards or similar. If we knew more of her interests & what sort of price we're talking about, we could probably help more.
Thanks for quick reply. Our daughter likes hannah montana and high school musical and anything pink!lol. They both have a ds so new games would be a good idea as would board game. Our son i very laid back and would be happy with an orange and some walnuts,lol!! I dont mind spending around £40 or £50ish each at the most.
A few euros spending money for local sweets etc?
how about a camera to take their own holiday snaps.
Thanks for the replies..... I like the sound of a few euros, I think our son would love that! I think im going to get them pefume/aftershave, a book, drawing/writing stuff, a ds game, new pj's, selection pack and some money. Santa will just have to leave the rest around thier nans house ;)
Hi Micky
I think im going to get them pefume/aftershave, a book, drawing/writing stuff, a ds game, new pj's, selection pack

Wow!! All that lot with some to spare for Euros, for between £40-£50. Can you tell me where you shop please? I'd like to go there :rofl
Im sorry I cant tell you where I shop......everyone would want to shop there ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.