Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Anjuna is very busy at Xmas. Lots of young people looking for parties, but that seems to have run its course this year. I imagine next year will be as quiet. Are you staying at the Tamarind or the Don Joan? Either is too far to walk to the beach but you can rent a scooter from the Tamarind and the beach is a pleasant 5 min drive. DJ is a 10 min walk to north Anjuna beach. Basically Anjuna is divided into south anjuna, middle and north. Flea market is on the border of south/middle. South Anjuna beach has a few sun shades but no loungers, lots of hippies/travellers, good beach shacks, excellent food but can be a little noisy if you dont like trance music. Best head for middle beach,again great shacks, especially Luis shack, shade and loungers. Sunset bar good for a drink at sunset. Liliput restaurant on the beach has been there for years and is good. Many good restaurants around, Pussy Cat/Orange Boom/Marthas all serve great breakfasts. Xaviers/La Franza/Wunderbar/Casa Nostra/Bean Me Up are all good choices for dinner. Oxford Arcade and Orchard Stores sell pretty much everything.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.