Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi and welcome to HT!

Most of the hotels have a gala lunch on Xmas day.

The Helios pool is covered in winter. The Rosamar and Dynastic have indoor pools and another hotel the name of which escapes me. The Dynastic pool and spa are free entry for all inclusive guests or €9 per day if not all inclusive. However it is really cheap to drink and eat out in Benidorm so AI may not be the way to go.

The shops are closed on Xmas day, but the bars and restaurants are open.

We have just come back and it was sunshine every day and 20C. However there were 2 days of rain the day after we left.
Hi we have been 5 times at christmas with children. We love it and prefer christmas in Benidorm rather than the uk. The hotels all have gala meals on christmas day and make your day very special, some of the larger hotels have santa giving presants to the children. If you stay in apartments lots of places let you book for christmas day dinner but there are also plenty of places where you get a festive chistmas dinner and you don`t have to book. We have gone to the chineses most years as we fancied a change.

Everywhere is trimmed up and very festive, even the shops decorate their window displays. On christmas days lots of families sit on the beach and loads dress up in santa suits, it is a great day wandering around seeing everyone enjoying thereselves. Terra Mitica and Mundamar don`t open but there are plenty of other things around the resort to entertain the young ones.

I have stayed in Princes Park hotel, Beni Beach and Avenida Apartments they were all very nice and the Princes Park did a lovely christmas meal but none had santa.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.