Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Leeds arms are doing Christmas dinner for €15 including wine and their meals are good but don't know if you have to book. :)
Why not go completely different and have your Christmas meal in a Chinese Restaurant. We had a meal in Los Amigos (near the Ambassador Hotel) two years ago and it was fantastic. Masses of delicious food and plenty to drink, and from memory we paid 15Euros each which was amazing value for money. My Mum who is in her eighties had a great time, and the atmosphere there was wonderful. :P
Many thanks for the replies back about Xmas Lunch.

One Xmas we went to Yorkshire Pride and that was good value for money. Another year we had the menu of a the day at a chinsed for under 5 euros.

We have decided in the end to stay near home and go to some where in Javea near where we live. So thanks anyway will maybe try some of the other mentioned places just after Xmas
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.