Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi teena- I cant help with churchills - sorry!- but I should be able to find out over next few days- as my friend has been going to sidari for the past 17 years!

I dont know if you have ever visited Nicolas's Restaurant? Its just a bit further up from Angelinas apartments- (Canal d'amour area)- the food there is absolutely gorgeous- the best we have had in any restaurant abroad- I can definately recommend it. It is run by the family who own olgas apartments- and if you stay there you get 15% off all meals!

Belly
churchhills is in the canal area. didnt go this time but the time before we went for sunday lunch[had to book] was lovely. also had fish and chips there last time huge portions .
Hi when you go over the smelly bridge you turn left at the corner and it is just up from there on the right hand side of the road. Hope this helps. Cheers Andy
Cheers andy, much appreciated, cannot wait now!
hi all does anybody no if churchhills has a big screen for live football. fly out 17th aug in time for the start of new season. cheers :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.