Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cigarette Prices
173 Posts
personaly i think lambert pushed their luck with the increase in price as everybody i know bought them before the increase , and now they all buy j.p.s.instead . this must be the reason for the price drop
eventually i think all makes of fags will be about the same price .

and as for allowance you can take as many cartons of fags you want as long as they for your own use . the 16 carton rule is just a guide line .
i been pulled with 32 cartons and after a few questions i left with the fags.
Just got back from Menorca and there cig prices dropped as well from 35 - 29.50 for lamberts. Golden virginia was 43 euros for 10 pouches of 50g but they didnt go down in price as hubby smokes it.
Ok - thanks for the info.
Samson 38 Euros for 10 x 50g pouches.

Cheers

Adam
I bought loads of Benson & Hedges Red for 18.50 - seem fine to me and half the price of the normal ones!!
Anybody know the price for Ronson cigs. I can not find the price on the offical site.

Cheers

Robert
Hi, I noticed you mentioned Marlboro. Would this be Marlboro Red? Cheers/
Hiya Peeps..

I'm off to magaluf on 2nd oct 2006 and was wondering how much the lambert and butler and also the regal cigarettes are?

I know they went up but also heard a rumour that they have fallen in price.. anyone know anything?

sammie.. :lol:
BIG RED ..... i just got back and i think the ronson were just cheaper than jps red 17.50€ - 18.00€
lambert are 29.50 € and regal are 31.00 €
check the link

http://www.eurotabaco.net/Principal_en.htm
Hi
Does anyone know a cheap equivalent to l&b light or marlboro light? Went to Crete in June and been smoking there equivalent which was Leader blue, only 15euro for 200! but going to Cala Dor soon and need to stock up!!! I dont want to pay over the odds for a branded ciggie if theres a Spanish type just as good!
Many Thanks
Supersox
Thanks for that Jim. Shall be out in Palmanova in 3 weeks time and shall try the Ronson out before BULK buying :lol: :lol:
The wife thinks the JPS Red are a little on the mild side so the Ronson will get a try. Shall nip around to the end of Magaluf and have a peep at that pad of yours :wink:

Robert
ha . their is a nice little baccy shop that will cater for the bulk buying too mate ( so i hear :roll: ) opposite burger king and mulligans .

i also might be back there 26-27 th ish
hi, can any one tell me the current prices for hand rolling tobacco,from a tabac shop.drum,golden v,old h, thanks for your help :thanks and :glynis
The price of drum is 38 euros for a pack of 10 aprox 25 and a half quid and the gokden virginia is 43 euros about about 30 quid hope this helps
check this link out

http://www.eurotabaco.net/Principal_en.htm

clik prices tab

always gets updated regular

hope this helps
Hi Everyone
Can anyone tell me the best pace to buy English cigarettes in Magaluf. Also does anyone know the price of Embassy No 1.
Many thanks
Hi
Does anyone know a cheap equivalent to l&b light or marlboro light? Went to Crete in June and been smoking there equivalent which was Leader blue, only 15euro for 200! but going to Cala Dor soon and need to stock up!!! I dont want to pay over the odds for a branded ciggie if theres a Spanish type just as good!
Many Thanks
Supersox

L&M blue are not too bad, (a work collegue brought a few hundred back with him) the good thing about Majorcan prices is that you can try a few brands before you "bulk buy" for coming home
i know J.P.S. now do a menthol ciggy €18.50
You could also try JPS Silver at18.5 Euro, I think they are the JPS mild range

Robert
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.