America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
How about the Marriott Suites at Clearwater Beach. The room lay out might work for your family as there is a bedroom towards the rear of the room, bathroom and wardrobe in the middle and a lounge area with a sleeper sofa towards the front of the unit.

Here are the details off the Virgin site

http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/brochures/florida/holidays/north_gulf_coast/clearwater_and_st_pete_beach/marriott_suites_clearwater_beach_on_sand_key/
If anyone has stayed at the Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach, please post your review HERE.

Many thanks.

Pippy :)
We stayed at the Chart House hotel a few years ago which is at the end of Clearwater just before the bridge to the next island.It had a large bedroom and a huge lounge with a large bed settee,It was overlooking the inland waterway and was very near some good resaturants.
Thanks for your suggestions, the Charthouse looks good if I can get availability we may try there. Marriott looks good also but may be a little pricey, I have spent most of my budget on the I Drive hotel!!
I got a discount at the Chart House by getting the booklet "Florida on the go" at the tourist information centre on I drive.This booklet has discount coupons for all over Florida.The Chart house has rooms and studios and apartments some privately owned.We got it for $39 a night.We stayed for 4 nights with my daughter, son-in-law and my granddaughter and found it spacious enough for us all.
love clearwater beach-haven't been for two years now.

I think the old clearwater beach hotel has been demolished-that was lovely right on the beach.
It has. A new hotel called the SandPearl was built in its place. Very nice it is too!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.