Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
climate change
19 Posts
Hi Chilly
I don't know whether I envy you or not. :que

Still wearing my thermal vest here in the East of England :rofl
Hi chilly i can believe that, we were in Goa in December/ January and we thought the humity was very high then, when we spoke to our taxi driver he said it was unusal weather and more like April.Saying that was much better than freezing our tookus off here in the Uk. :D Gel
hi
so now its official,when we left on 26th april,we all including the goans had been saying for some time we dont remember it being this hot and humid at this time of the year before ,nice to know we were right and not just mistaken :hot :hot :hot
LOVIN IT :sun2 :cheers :rofl are yo having hot sweats Chilly OMG !!!!!!

Mike
yes I am Mike :rofl and bet you are too :really

chilly
Interesting ! We were in Kerala until 01/04/10 and we thought it was no problem although the locals were complaining about the heat. When you are on holiday it isn't the same as working in it ! However, the humidity didn't seem to be that high and yet 2 friends who were in Goa said it was very, very high and uncomfortable.
Good job you are not a red head or you would be a red hot chilly

Had a bit of rain this morning, cooled things down a bit but not much
what d'you mean i would be....... I am :rofl well maybe not a redhead!! but red hot :rofl

not much rain was it!! but every little helps :think
Chilly
Second week we were there in March the humidity was uncomfortable.

We love it hot but hot and sticky is not the best.

Stuck here in the U.K. version of spring I still remember how uncomfortable the humidity can be.

Just wish our dates could get us there mid January.

Papa
We were tempted to put the central heating back on last night!
Kevin, are you trying to wind up Chilly & Mike, just because they are on their way home this weekend, don't think they do cold :yikes

Chilly is already pulling her hair out trying to get the all the must have goodies into two suitcases where anyone else would need at least four and Mike has had to started weight training in the forlorn hope he might be able to lift at least one of them :rofl
We were tempted to put the central heating back on last night

Ours has never been off.

Papa
Kevin, are you trying to wind up Chilly & Mike, just because they are on their way home this weekend, don't think they do cold :yikes

Oh so true there Meagain!! .........thanks a lot Kevin :( really made me feel better now :really dreading the cold..thought it would be warm by now...i mean central heating that sounds dire!!!! :yikes and its like a furnace here!! off in the pool now
chilly
Chilly and Mike have a safe journey home, it is still a bit nippy here but hopefully will warm up soon. :) Gel
The current forecast says wrning up for the weekend - perhaps they are bringing some of the sun with them :)

have a safe Journey Chilly & Mike - hope to see you again next feb for a few coffees :cheers
Oooops that should be warming up - looks more like warning :rofl
Thanks Gel & Javelin... dreading that cold, its over 40 degrees here!!
chilly :)
Chilly, didnt realise you were coming back so early this year. Safe travels x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.