Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Michelle,

"The Square" is where most people hang out for drinking before heading to one of the clubs.....of which there are many ! Most clubs don't charge entry before 1am and even then it's usually only around £4CYP entry, but with all the PR's floating around she shouldn't ever have to pay as they give away free entry flyers most of the night.

The top clubs tend to be :

Black & White
The Castle
Starskys
Car Wash

To name but a few.
And there's a revamped club opening called Play, they've got loads of top DJ's on this year including Judge Jules, Lisa Lashes & Tall Paul. The club is opposite the Green Bungalows on Ayias Mavris Sreet.

Hope that helps, if you need any more info just let me know
hi there Mischief 1

is that the club that used to be The Spot? And when I was a teenager in the mid eighties The Aquarium!!

G.
It sure is Tinpail............god, it was awful then and a place to be avoided :? But the new owners have spent a fortune refurbishing it and it's very smart now. They've also redone the facade out front so it looks great now and has a light show in the sky too.
Thanks for your replies, i have just shown my daughter the info, she said on some site the castle i think it tells you exactly where to go.

Thanks

Michelle x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.