Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Clumba Mar
11 Posts
we stayed at the clumba mar last september.there was,nt many kids there,but i was told there is more kids in summer.they have a kids club which is very good.my kids loved it the kids reps are great paul,jordan and danni.i think if you go in july/aug there would be quite a lot of kids as this is a family hotel and inexpensive compared to others.i think it took about 15 mins on bus to alcudia.
going to the culumba mar hotel in ca n picfort next year has anyone been,whats it like and the area. :?:
Merged with previous topic and info on this hotel

Reviews of the hotel can be found HERE.

HTH
Biff
the clumba mar was great when we went sept 05 great hotel,food,entertainment 3mins from beach and resort.from 07 it will be an ai hotel don,t know if this will effect things.
anyone need any info on the hotel or resort i would be glad to help.
Hi folks
I'm off to the Clumba mar at the end of the month and up till lately
its had good reviews but now it seems theres a bug going about ? :que
anyone just been , or give me any advice,or tips on the hotel. or indeed Ca'n picafort
I was at the torremolinous beach club
when a similar story was going the rounds and survived that
Cheers Chris
we went to the clumba mar in 2005 and it was brilliant but it was hb then not ai, since its gone ai it appears to of gone downhill which is a shame.
we like the resort plenty of shops,pubs and places to eat, beach is 5 mins away.
need to know anything else just ask.
tracey
p.s bug may of cleared when you go
yeah I hope so, willl enjoy myself anyway ,
is there a kettle in the rooms ? need my early cup of coffee
no kettle in the rooms i took a travel one
anything else just ask
tracey
Hi I have just found out the clumbar mar has changed hands
is it still the same , are the drinks still self serve ???
As the title says, the Clumba Mar in Can Picafort, will no longer be used by the TUI group. It has been purchased by HOTASA, and according to rumour in the hotel and round the resort, it will be catering mainly for the German and Spanish tourists.

If you are determined to stay here then you could try the hotasa website where booking details are available.

edited to remove website details for hotasa :whoops :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.