Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
yep I can tell you about this :) There's a place in Colva near the Sea Pearl that does it with Dr Sagar Vete. I've got pics on facebook showing it (thats the place not me having colonic irrigation!) You needed to make 3 separate appointments for this treatment -can't remember how much it was to have done though, sorry.
Have a few curries and beers, you won't need colonic irrigation -I know how I'd rather spending my money :rofl
:yikes

Umm Phoebe, Well after looking at that then i may think twice about it and maybe not a good idea away from home any way thanks for the info.

Pip
x
Iv'e had it done here in the UK it cost £55 for the first treatment and then I was suuposed to go back for a second one which would have been £45, I have to say I felt great afterwards :tup
my friend has i done and swears by it, me personaly i think a good diet and loads of fruit, :)
you would be surprised at how much waste is actually cleared ;)
I saw a proggrame on it once and they found a marble! Apparently the guy had swallowed it as a kid.

May find that old Barbie head i lost years ago :rofl
what kind of games did you play ;) i do hope Ken wasnt involved :rofl :rofl
with all these terrorist threats going on don't think anyone will be needing colonic irrigation!
I have found on a couple of occasions that certain food in goa has irrigated my colon thoroughly.

Papa
candy 64 said

with all these terrorist threats going on don't think anyone will be needing colonic irrigation! candy is right there I was in mumbai when the terrorist's hit and had the s*** for days :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.