General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi, Boots sell spray-in colour and they also do coloured styling products. Seem to remember also seeing them in both Superdrug and Semi-chem too. In all of them, they tend to be shelved with the styling products rather than the permanent and semi-permanent tints and colouring products.

Be warned though - they don't necessarily wash-out in just one shampoo! I've experienced having a decidedly 'pink rinse' look that lasted several hair washes after using a red one on my greying hair for a Comic Relief event and a friend's white-blonde toddler looked like a mini-punk for about 3 successive bath nights until his all disappeared. My hairdressers said that this was because in my case, grey hair is more porous and I made it worse by using curling tongues AFTER spraying it - the heat making the grey hair even more absorbent - and that in the case of the 'mini punk' it was probably because most 'tear free' shampoos are very mild. She recommended using something like Neutrogena or any other shampoo specifically designed for removing product build-up from your hair.

SM
I saw three little coloured hairspray canisters banded together today in Home Bargains.
They weren't the normal *ordinary* blue travel ones that I buy for my hols.
They could've been coloured ones....

(maybe if you give your local HB a ring they might be able to help you.)
hya, how about coloured clip in hair pieces for your daughter ? you should be able to get them from your local asda, then she can have lots of different carribean colours in her hair !
I'm pretty sure I got my daughter hers from there,
best of look in your search !
Hi
I got coloured hair spray from Claires Accessories (sp)
Hope this helps.
Irene
Have you tryed E-bay or any local fancy dress shops??
or how about trying this site.

http://www.partydelights.co.uk/themes/spray-cans.asp
thanks for the replys, i got her a wig and some coloured spray.she has a multi coloured wig now. got them from a fancy dress shop from are town centre while i was on my break.
:yikes I've got 10 cans of the stuff here. You could have had them. £1.99 a can. All the colours of the rainbow. Must have been doing the Crazy colours at the school fete last year !! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.