Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
firstly, travelbag will not be interested in the emotional reasons for your trip.
secondly, they have offered to pay all your out of pocket expenses including something for the lost day in bangkok.
this puts you, in monetary terms, back to square one and they have offered you £50 each on top.
i think this is probably a reasonable settlement and the speed they have offered to settle this is almost unheard of in the travel industry and they should be commended for that.
sorry about your loss but i think their offer is reasonable
Thanks for your reply. They have come back and offered an additional £50 per person off the cost of another holiday. I have turned this down as we wouldnt want to book with them again, not because things go wrong, but because they lied about it! I have said if they changed that to cash we would accept
Please let us know what their response is.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.