Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Competa
3 Posts
Hi
We went to Competa a couple of years ago.We stayed in a Villa on the outskirts so only really went into the town a couple of times.We had a drink on the terrace of the Balcon holiday and the views were lovely.We went to the restaurant in the main square once and although it was ok it wasn't great.We went to another restaurant called Oscars just off the main square beside the church and this was excellent.
There was quite a good supermarket for bits and pieces on the hill on the way up to the square if you are going self catering
We have a lovely relaxing time and would love to go back sometime in the future.Sorry I can't tell you about nightlife as we tended to hang about the villa most nights
Thanks Karen60, we have a another recommendation for Oscars so will definitely be giving that a try.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.