Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
write to them and phone in as well.give them hell ok..tell them all the details...do this twice ok,,years ago i did this about one hotel and got £120.00 back,,,but in vouhers which i swaped.i know about the other site telling you about this place...it was good 4 years ago...by the way freestyle is thomsons....
Thanks,I might give it a try!
Yes I'm aware that Freestyle is Thomsons and I think that whats bothered me as they are happy to sell it as a Family hotel then on the other hand sell it as a base for clubbers.
If I didnt have 4 kids believe you me, I would stay there too.
Fantastic hotel in everyway!
But I believe Thomsons should keep it for like minded people.
I have got 3rd edition Thomson Summer Sun 2006 in front of me and it never mentions Freestyle.
I think I will go out and get a Thomsons 2007 brochure and a Freestyle.

THEN I will get my printed facts right and have the ammo to complain!
This is the first year I havent been to meet friends there and they all want to meet up again next year.
They have to let people know about Freestyle and also let Freestyle holiday makers know there may me grumpy families not too pleased to be their neighbour! :evil:
I have never had a problem with others but when theres no families then theres no family entertainment as theres not enough to join in!

Sharon xx

:sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.