Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I wrote a few words about this place and put up a few pictures here LINK

I thought it was a great place and would go back. Only one draw back, its at the top of a steep hill and a slog walking back if you spend the evening in the main part of Son Bou.

If you have questions please ask, I'll do my best :)
*edited to correct links
Hi Torquaybabe! :)
I satyed at this hotel last year and I have to say yes it is at the top of a hill, but it was well out of the way of all the noise which i founf quite restful. The hotel itself is clean and tidy and the pool is of a reasonable size. We had the option to buy breakfast there if we wanted ( we were just self catering) I have to be honest and say that the food in the hotel was not very good at all, but it was cheap enough to eat out. There is an absolutely beautiful restaurant down at the side of the beacj called La Marinera. I strongly recommend that restaurant, very good food. You ca also buy a good meal on the beach at the cafe they have there. At night it is very pretty as they put candles on the tables and you can eat there and listen to the waves gently lapping on the sand ( very romantic) There is a square down near the harbour where there is live music and some very quaint bars and some good restaurants. The beach is very safe for everybody and very pretty. We hired a car whilst there and went to many many little beaches and little coves (some of them nudist!) if you get the opportunity to do this you must. I hope you have a lovely holiday and am sure you will.
Dizz. xx
Anyone who has stayed at the Confortel Annabel can write a review HERE

Thanks

luci :wave
We had the option to buy breakfast there if we wanted ( we were just self catering) I have to be honest and say that the food in the hotel was not very good at all,

This hotel and the apartments are now at least half board. I also stayed S.C so can't comment on the food.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.