Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hi dan
just got back from naama bay , its very safe to leave your hotel the locals will only tell you your a very lucky man and ask how many camels you want for your wife . they are only joking with you its part of the fun , my wife never felt unsafe as they were very polite with her . ( and my lady is a stunner) :tup try looking at the sonesta beach its a cracking hotel
...... andy..........
try looking at the sonesta beach its a cracking hotel

I'll second that of course ;)

I walked around on my own never felt threatened or anything, i just stop and chat and join in :tongue

Nightlife for Naama Bay, plenty of clubs and bars, but the SBR is about 20 mins walk into NB, or a couple of quid in the hotels taxi.

Michelle x
sonesta beach resort queen :cheers
only 7 months till i am back for the 7th time x
so its ok to go out to eat? What is the food like over there? Is it cheap? lol i need to read up abit more... hmm... i might sell my missess if she annoys me!
Hi

Most of the hotels are A1 now, but if you wanted to eat out it is a lot cheaper still than the European countries. Sharm can be as cheap or as expensive as you like, burgers, kfc, Mcdonalds all cheap, if you want a 3 course with steak, kofta, chops etc with beer/wine then its about £20 total. I mainly eat now in the hotel as some of the food is actually better than in restaurants which i am amazed that i am saying this. But there are an array of restaurants and eating places all along the beach front, some lovely places. My fav is pomodero in NB, i love being under the spray lamps and getting soaked ;)
young_turk wrote:
i might sell my missess if she annoys me!

Don't even think about it!

Just think how hard it'll be trying to cram all those camels in your suitcase. :rofl
Avoid Little Buddah if your looking for cheap :duh

Food was lovely when we went 4 weeks ago but very expensive, we had 2 x starters, 2 x main, 2 drinks and 1 x bottle of water....grand total £100 GBP :yikes The main meals were not extravagant choices either.

Like I say lovely but very expensive, although you are entitled to entry into the bar/disco free when you've eaten there that night :think
i dont even pay that here so wont be going there.... we i have time il have a look around the site to get a bit more information on the resort.... cheers all
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.