Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Debs
Can't find this hotel anywhere for next year.
We asked in travel agents and they said it's not in brochure for next year(First Choice).
We ended up booking Tropicana Grand Azure for May next year.

Garry
Thanks Garry...
What a shame! :( :( :( :( Guest services at the CSI gave us a card so that if we rebooked at any time we could request the same room & they would give us a complimentry friut basket & wine! I'm wondering if its just going to be fot the Italians & Russians.... I will have to have a look through what else is available! I was wondering if the Coral Sea Resort may be an alternative!

Debs x :sun2
I am trying to book aswell so if anyone does have any info i would much appreciate it :D
Phyll
Its shutting in April 2010 for refurbishment. Don't know when its due to re-open though :cry
We stayed there last month and will be going for a week next month, the management told us they would be closing in May and re-opening in October. They are carrying out a full refurbishment and opening as a spa hotel with a higher star rating, that is what they are hoping for. The spa area will be the old dining area on top of the beach front block facing the fish restaurant on the beach. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.