Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
we usually go to Greece the first or second week in October, it may be luck but we have had mainly sunny weather with the odd heavy shower or storm but they have been at night [except once in the morning]

yasus
wizard
Like Wizard I have been lucky in Greece in general in October. I've been to the Ionian islands four times, I think, in October, and had quite a bit of rain on one only occasion - rained solidly for two days. The rest of the time I've had hot weather (occaionally a bit cloudy in the morning but very sunny by lunchtime).

There's a weather archive down the right-hand side of the page on this site so you can view previous years' rainfall
http://www.corfunet.com/weather/index.php
Hi :wave:

We too have been to Greece a few times in October and had generally lovely weather, the last time was to Kassiopi in Corfu and on that occasion it did rain very heavily most days for a short period of time, however it passed quickly and we did have a lot of hot sunshine suitable for the pool or beach.

Graham
Are there still a lot of wasps in October? We went early sept and they were really bad.
Thank you for all your replies. We are still contemplating Corfu for a 2nd holiday - will make a change from Tenerife. Reveiws of the hotel look good. I think our main preference would be for good food, followed by sun bathing weather and then relative quietness. Still at less than £500 pp AI for a week it certainly sounds like good value for money
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.