Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi :wave

You may find some answers in the Corfu forum, however if you look at THIS you will get some information on Kassiopi and if you look through the various links on that page you will even find information, pictures and video clips of both kassiopi and also The Michealangelo Apts.

This will give you a good idea of the resort and the surrounding area.

We passed these apt's several times when we stayed in Kassiopi last year and they looked very nice in a quiet area but not far from the resort centre.

THIS thread is all about Kassiopi.

I am sure you will love it there.
Graham
Thanks Graham,

Appreciate the input and the links. I'm finding there is a wealth of info out there on the net so I'm a bit more relaxed about it now. This will be our first time in Greece (if you don't count Cyprus).

The Michealangelo apts seem to have mixed reviews in Holidays Uncovered and it all seems dependant on whether you booked through Thomsons (good) or another such as Olympus / Portland (average / bad). We are through Thompsons.

Looking forward to it.
Can't give you any info about the appartments as we only passed them on our way back to the airport but I can tell you we loved Kassiopi. I've written a review under resort reports. Graham was a great source of info to me before we went at the start of this season. I'm sure you'll have a great time. If there's anything specific you'd like to know about Kassiopi please let me know and I'll try and help as we're not long back ourselves.
moved to correct forum

wizard
Hi Pub dog,

We've just booked the same holiday, last week, flying out of Manchester.

Hope you got the same great price out of Thomson's that we did :wink: !!

Seems like Michaelangelos will be pretty busy at that time.

We last stayed there 10 years ago on our honeymoon, so a lot has probably changed in the town. One bar that we visited a lot was Micky's. He has apparently just moved to right next door to the Michaelangelo. Even less staggering distance, lol.

Maybe see you around there,

Mark & Pip.
Thanks Mark & Pip,

yep, we had the option of going East Mid, Birmingham or Manchester for the same resort. We decided on East Mid on cost grounds even though Birmingham is nearer (we are east Coventry based). I tried to beat Thomsons down further on the price and they threw in free parking for EM. The flight is pretty late though 16:30 UK so it'll be 12 midnight there I suspect when we land, allow 2 hours maybe more for check in, transfers we're looking at maybe 3am before we arrive and get to our designated apts. But, I don't give a monkeys, its a holiday!

Maybe see you there.
Holiday Truths, where have you been! My usual link would not work and I notice that you now have a hyphen on the url. there are probably many other regular members who haven't yet cottoned on.

Nice to have you back. Didn't realise how much I depend on the site for advice on a resort!
PD personal messages went out on Friday to all members with a new temporary link http://holidayforums.co.uk
this will continue to work when our webmaster has hopefully recovered all the missing files and links
Please check your spam folder in-case its in there
wizard
Hi Wiz,

Yep, just checked my email and there it was. Its personal email rather than my wrks which meant I didn't pick it up sooner.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.