Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Corfu or Rhodes
2 Posts
hi there, from my experience and opinion alone, i would suggest rhodes. there is much more opportunity for sight seeing (lindos acropolis etc) lots of towns and villages to take in if you get yourself some wheels, a great waterpark for the kids in falaraki, and i believe there is also opportunities to dive in various areas, although i am not quite sure which resorts exactly. you also have the option of a day trip to turkey if that takes your fancy. there is also a good variety of resorts suitable for the family such as lindos (which is traditional, historical but boiling in th summer months)and pefkos, or maybe try ixia if you are after a larger hotel with more amenities for your kids such as kids club activites. saying all that, corfu is lovely depending on your resort, the beaches are fab but i think rhodes has a little more scope for sight seeing, history and other days away from the sand, hope this helps you a little :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.