Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
I think the best thing for you to do is take a look at the resort reports at the top of this page.
Hi bbking,
hubby and I loved Kassiopi when we stayed there for our silver wedding 2 years ago. However, having just come back from Stalis ourselves it's a copletely different resort. For a start Kassiopi is much smaller and more Greek. We loved Stalis but it was a totally different holiday to Kassiopi. If you want similar to Stalis I'd rule out Kassiopi for one.
I'd recomend Roda - my partner and I are in our 50s and went last year, and loved it. It's smaller than some resorts, but has plenty, and varied, entertainment and restauramts. The people are really friendly. there are plenty of good pools around - you can use other aprtments pools (as long as you buy a drink), so aren't limited to one pool. lovely beach, with a few good bars/eateries along the it.
We stayed at paradise apartments, which were lovely, and a wondeful location..

kev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.