Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
We went to Sun Valley Holiday Park a few years ago which is down the Mevagissey road, this is a pet friendly site and has a really good Clubhouse with an excellent Restaurant. It has its own website.

Les
Have a look HERE as it has a section on caravan parks.

luci :wave
Check out St Ives Bay Caravan Park - we used to go there and at that time it allowed pets.
It is a beautiful place too :wink:
I think you would be hard pushed to beat Par Sands as an ideal location for your dog.....the park is right on the beach ....and its a dog friendly beach well used and liked by locals. only a couple of miles from St Austell ..... few hundred yards to good pub and an Indian take away!!
I live just outside St Austell and use the beach regularly, in fact a group of us camped on the site a couple of weeks ago as its perfect for the kids. Its a huge beach especially when the tide is out and the sea remains shallow for what seems like mles!! The site was clean and well kept and has the advantage of an indoor swimming pool (perfect with the weather the way it is at the moment) and no extra charge.
http://www.chycor.co.uk/parsands/

Cruisecontroller ...... Sun Valley looks really nice, might give it a try at the end of the month :D
Thanks to all.

Bobian it does look as though Par Sands is the favourite but I will not be able to book for next year till their 2008 tariff is online in September.

If anyone can beat the Par Sands then please let me know :)
Hi there

Have a look at Weststar Holiday Park in Looe. We went a couple of years ago and took our dog along and had a great time. Clubhouse, indoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant and plenty for kids to do.

Bizzilady
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.