Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Woody's Girl,

We haven't stayed in the Fanabe Costa Sur, but spent quite a bit of time around this area when we were on holiday in July this year. We've wandered around this area many times before as we go to 'Rife every year. Nice and quiet area, slight incline down towards the beach, but pleanty of shops and bars to wander in and out of. There's the El Duque shopping centre just behind the hotel, which has a 'proper' supermarket downstairs for anything you might need for the little one. All in all this is a nice, unspoilt area, which Fanabe is known for, and I'm sure you'll have a great time.......and we didn't see any touts whatsoever!!!

Disfruta

Mark and Pam
Have been going to Fanabe for years, and love it. The hotel is not far from the beach and it is a long curved beach with toilets, sunbeds, umbrellas, a small children's play area and at the other end of the beach antoher, larger play area. There's also some trampoline thingys.....

Lots of bars and restaurants all around and everyone seems very child friendly. Lots of bus stops if you want to go on a bus trip, and exchange places too.

Sure you would love it
hi fanabe is great the hotel you are on about is nice next to the outdoor market which is a sat an thursday its a bit out of the resort and a bank to climb back from the front our friends stayed there a few years ago and enjoyed it
have you looked at loscristanos which is very good for famlies plenty of shops to walk around and plenty of eating places
nice harbour an beaches
botty, i've heard Los Cristianos is lovely. Unfortunately we're going in school holidays and need a free child place and are on a budget and this holiday is a good price with a free child place and goes on the sunday which is ideal. But don't want to waste money on something we're not going to enjoy.

Unfortunately a bad holiday in Gran Canaria many years ago has left us a bit wary of the Canaries. :oops:
hi i am sure will enjoy it in fanabe its a lovley place and you can walk both ways with plenty to do in thee area plenty of bars and lots for the children to do on the beach
you can get the bus to a lot of places as well have a great hol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.