Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
:D Hi
Only visited this area for a couple of days as we were viewing property but the area is very nice and still traditionally spanish but unfortunately that will change over the next few years.
Los alcazares is a small town with a nice beach and we had a drink in a old spanish hotel with a courtyard in the middle which was very nice and peacefull and also had a fish meal on the beach in santiago de ribena which is about 5-8 miles down the road near the airpor which is well reccommended but i think it opens lunch times.
There is a lot of history with cartegna and murcia towns on the doorsteps but there is also a lot of construction going on well with a few golf courses being built.
Its not another torrevieja at the moment and hopefully it wont get to that so if you like a bit of history and sight seeing and not much in the way of nightlife try it before it changes. :)
Hi,
Any info regarding la manga del mar menor.Looking at areas around tomas maestrae marina, does it feel isolated,is there much to do,prices etc,what are the beaches like (I know it is surrounded by water but what are the quality of the beaches)Is the area so dominated by spanish holiday makers that a foreigner would feel excluded.......you know what I mean!

Thanks in advance.
Seagull there are some pictures of Los Alcazares available here
Hi Denise and Maurice from Ireland here
any news on what is happening on new years eve

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.