Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Costa Teguise
3 Posts
Hi Susan :wave:

celeste apartments are not bad, they could do with bein updated a little but i suppose are just basic really. The pools are not that big either but there are 3 pools and they are freezing even in august. On a brighter note they are ideally located right in the middle of costa teguise so your close to everything.

we have booked for next August aswell but we now use different Apartments just over the road from the celeste only because the pools are unusable at the celeste, so we now stay in the oasis lanz, these are basic although a bit nicer and the real bonus is the pools are great even heated slightly.

Sorry don't think im bein negative cos im not the celeste apartments are fine and in a really good location just the pools are unusable and my kids love the pool.

Anything else you wanna know just ask.

Thanks Andy
Hi Susan :wave:

Have a browse through our resort reports for CT here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/ Teguise there's some recommendations for eateries.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.