Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Yes on both scores.

You can get most of the uk brands in Rhodes and that includes crisps. I've seen Monster Munch, Square crisps, French Fries, etc in most tourist supermarkets.

The beach is quite pebbly. It is because you are on the breezy west coast, the sea is a bit choppier so washes all the pebbles up on the beach. A few steps into the sea and you'll find it's sand under your feet again.
thankyou for that any more info on this place would be greatfuly recieved
hope theres a mini markey near by
can i ask you if you have stayed there if you have can you tell me wot the food is like and wot choice you have :D
hi, i am going here in seven weeks what is the beer and wine like :glynis
I've not stayed there myself but i used to work with the hotel several years back and chose it for my parents when they came over. I've had a couple of meals there and always very good, this was before they offered all inclusive but i wouldn't imagine standards have dropped any because it's still very popular.

There are mini markets, bars, restaurants nearby and more choice if you wander into Ixia/Trianda centre. Both are in walking distance (though Ixia is nearer).
can anyone tell me if there is a laundrette there please
They have a laundry service at the hotel or if you've alot there's a launderette in Trianda.
crisp nutters should go for ''lays'' they come in big bags and are the greek arm of walkers crisps, the bag is the same design, and because they are not imported they are only really cheap, problem is you can eat a whole big bag in the time it takes to have 2 beers!!!
must admit we got through a few bags of lays last year :shock:
hi marcuschap72 just read the facilites at the hotel and they say they do tea and coffee facilites on request would you be able to confirm this so i don't have to take my travel kettle thanks we are all inclusive
If it says on request and you have room for a travel kettle i'd take it just incase. On request means they don't have enough for every room so if there's a big demand you might miss out.
We can't remeber there being tea and coffee making facilities in the room last year, although oddly enough we had a cooker, microwave and fridge in the room. However if you are all-inlcusive, breakfast starts early and you can get one there right through till 1 am if you are that desperate for a coffee.

If you are worried, a travel kettle is a good investment - local supermarket 50 yards up the road for tea bags and milk.

Happy hols.

p.s. food is good - take your time - they don't rush you and enjoy everything on offer. We used to sit there for two hours some evenings and watch people run in grab a plate full of chips and be gone in 15 minutes. Its a good place to enjoy lots of different dishes that you would not otherwise try. If you don't like it, go and grab a clean plate and try something else. Chinese night was my favourite :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.