All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Just take enough for tips and the odd expense on days out there is not much to spend on shopping other than home made trinkets. Take your credit card to pay for excursions but not if it is backed by an Aerican bank.

we took a $200 + some sterling it was just as the currency changed had plenty no problems.

nick ;smokin
Agree with that, only take a couple of hundred, you can tip in dollar bills - there is a 10% tax, so it's like giving 90p but the cubans are mad for dollars.....

If you want to do the Dolphin thing, then I recommend Cienfuegos, much better than varaderro where I thought the water was a little dirty....

Enjoy Cuba, we did - we got married there!!!

ATB,J.
Had 2 great holidays at Sol Cayo Coco.

Money take £ not $ as there is now a surcharge on $. 2004 $ was welcome everywhere 2005 Castro has tried to force Convertable Peso on tourists.
But the Co-operative Credit Card can be used to pay for trips. Do not try to use any MBNA Eg Thomas Cook Credit Card not allowed in Cuba.
if your looking for varadero i would recommend the pardisus varadero and then after that tryp peninsular.. ok entertainment, though i would say not many of the hotel cater that well, most of it is making friends and chilling in the bar/s and restaurant/s
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.