Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Yes i would like to know peoples views on this too, we are travelling to Aruba 24th June and I am puzzled as to whether to take Aruban Florien or us dollars?

Can anyone help please?
You only need to take US dollars :cheers
Hi nickyh

We're also going on 24th June. Can't wait! Where are you staying?
Mr Disco

We are staying at The Tamarijn, how about you? and have you been before?

Nicky
We're staying at thr Riu. Never been. We were originally supposed to go to Kenya but we had to cancel because of the riots. Can't wait to go, I hope it's as good as I've heard it is!
Hi Nickyh - We're also going on 24/06 and staying at the Tam. 44 more sleeps!!!!!!!
44 sleeps- woo! Can't wait!! I'm bringing dollars with me, and I'll change over there if necessary. I think everywhere takes dollers though, even some ATM's over there dispense both dollars and florins.
oh my god is it really only 44 more sleeps??? now i am starting to panic. glad somebody else is finally staying at the Tam..

Yes we will be taking dollars with us, better go and get them in next couple of weeks then.

Nicky
X
we stayed at the tam last october, it was great and would thoroughly recommend it! we only took usa dollars, the florins take some getting used to!

you'll have a fantastic time :sun2
hi, dollars will suffice. We have been to Aruba 4 times and going again this year. Its an amazing place. If you want to know anything just ask me!
Hi we are off to the Riu Palace Aruba 21.07.08 can't wait, can you use 100 and 50 dollar denominations in Aruba I read somewhere they was not widely accepted due to forgery
we never had any trouble with the 50s. We changed our currency into 50s , 20's and 10's before we went. It's a fantastic place. Hope you like it as much as we do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.