EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Cyprus?
3 Posts
Hi

You may find this thread useful from another forum on Cyprus: http://www.cyprus-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16939&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It gives you a link to the Government website and some FAQ's too.

Also, use some of the forums I provided details for in a post about taking dogs to Cyprus in this ex-pats & owners abroad section.

We used a company called Jets4Pets when we came out to live but that was just before Cyprus joined the EU. Things have changed slightly but you will get a better idea of prices by contacting an agency and also there is a company in Cyprus called Barking Mad (there is a UK website where you can get the contact details for Helen & Dave, who run the Cyprus franchise) - they can help put you in touch with someone about prices for sending your dog to Cyprus. They have to fly, it's not possible to bring them in by sea.

Good luck.

CwB
thanks for that :)
il have a look at that link :)
courtneelouise x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.