Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi There Cavo maris is a bit of a walk into protaras, ive been 7 times the corner restaurant is one of the best but to be honest you dont get many poor restaurants. The only thing i will guarante is that you will return. I gave it a miss this year, i arrived home last night from Kafelonia but i will go to protaras in 2007.
Kirsty,the Corner restaurant is really nice the only thing that lets it down is the manager,he is such a grumpty git! but the food is fantastic,another lovely restaurant in my opinion is Nicholas Taverna his Kleftico is to die for,but as iallen there really isn't any bad restaurants in Protaras,make sure you visit the square (think thats what its called) there is a nice Cypriot taverna,a mexican and a japanesse(sp) restaurant.
Hi Kirsty

Cavo Maris is no. 115 at grid ref L17 on this map

The Corner Restaurant is on the bottom corner of The Strip which is the road that runs though central Protaras from J13 to G10

And the square is Eden Square more or less in the middle of The Strip.

HTH and have a wonderful time
Marion
ooooh Im all excited as were going in 16 days and sis in law is having her wedding reception at the corner restaurant so its great to hear so many good things about it x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.