General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hya, where are you looking to fly from ? do you want one or 2 weeks ? I just had a quick look at mexico for you with thomascook and there were a few flying from gatwick on the 18th july for just a little over a grand each, all inclusive.
cancun would be a great choice for you, lots of bars and restraunts and young people ! :tup
Thanks for looking! We're looking at East Midlands, Manchester or Birmingham, and for 2 weeks.

I am quite picky too :oops: I want at least 4* if all inc, and restaurants as well as buffet food.

Last year we got a fantastic deal to Dominican, don't even think it was £800 each, and I am just comparing prices to that. Think I am hoping for too much :(
As you know laura, the price does depend on the time of year and TBH I don't think you will pick anything decent up under £1000 in Mexico if you can't go until the school hols. You may be lucky if you go a few days/week before the school hols. Good Luck!
I know :( Unfortunately I graduate from Uni this year and we have no choice but to go in the holidays, I think my Mum would be gutted if I missed my graduation to go on holiday!! We always, always go first week of July and normally get a good deal.
If you can't go before the school holidays start, would there be any chance of you leaving it until the end of August? You'll get a much better deal almost anywhere if you can and the weather will still be good at all the suggested places.

SM
Thomas Cook have Cuba 4*AI for around your budget leaving Manchester on 16th July
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.