Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
There is a huge supermarket in Santa Ponsa Caprabo (think I got spelling right) lots of english brands and huge selection. My daughter also follows a gluten free diet, no probs in shopping there. I did take bread, cake and cereal with us. We ate at Kellys on the Corner slightly dearer but worth the extra, think they have a website ?? CBG
Hi Salto

There is a big supermarket right by the Jardin del Mar think its called Euroski and that has a lot of british brands - slightly dearer than buying the Spanish equivalent

Dont worry about eating out there is such a large selection of restaurants with a great variety of food.

There is a lovely place on the main road just going down the hill from the Jardin del Mar called Maxwells (British Owned) nothing was too much trouble for them. My husband is most fussy eater you could meet and likes everything plain! We had a word with them there and we had a couple of fabulous meals over the course of the holiday.

Would also recommend The Watering Hole, The Duke of York, Scotts and Yolands.

Have a great time - we will be there in June.

Carmel :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.