General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have lived near Strasbourg for the past 15 years, and there is always something new to see!

I would recommend you look at the Ibis hotels for central locations and reasonable value for money. There are trams to take you around, and trains for trips down to Colmar, eastwards into Germany or into the mountains.

The historic centre is actually an island - and easy to walk across (all flat!). Further out there are the European Institutions, a wonderful traditional French park called the Orangerie (with mini zoo), a chocolate museum at Geispolsheim, a tremendous science discovery park (hands on) in three languages! called Le Vaisseau and lots of traditional winstubs and cafés to enjoy.

For lots of useful information google the Bas Rhin Tourist Office or the Strasbourg Tourist Office, and they have competent staff who can reply in good English too! I think you'd really enjoy yourself here!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.