Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
We own an apartment on Dinastia Lesley. if you want any info PM an email addy.
Got your PM Lesley

Sorry cant reply by PM so you need to send an email contact or phone number (best sent by PM)
Hi Lesley,
We own a 1 bedroomed apartment on the complex so not what you are looking for, but there are some pictures of the communal areas on our website which you may like to look at.

Nigel
Looks a lovely comples. So much i've booked a friend in there for over new year.

I would stay there but i'm more a las americas girl and it is to far out of the way for me.

Only way i'd go to it is to meet Peter, which i will one day.

But i would go for it i don't think you will be dissapointed.
I'm looking forward to staying there from late September :) It'll make a nice change. Will be hiring a car for the full two weeks,as like to see a bit of everywhere.
but i'm more a las americas girl

wickedchris - before we bought our apartment were were a LA couple (the Fanabe end), but could not find anything suitable to buy in that area. Even when we moved into the apartment we would still jump in a taxi most nights & eat & drink up there. But now we have got used to Los Cristianos and have find loads of really friendly bars & places to eat. We are flying out tomorrow & will probably not go to LA at all. (Think it may be something to do with age). :lol:
Dinastia is a superb complex & don't think anybody could be disappointed with it.
Only way i'd go to it is to meet Peter, which i will one day

and once you do WC you might not go back :shock:
my only concern is that there are no sun loungers around the pool. I believe there are some being ordered, but dont fancy getting there and having to carry sun lounger up and down to the pool.

Otherwise the complex looks fab

I might choose victoria court 1 complex instead. Anyone stayed there?
Wot no loungers?

Peter what is going on? Such a lovely pool area and nowhere to sit?!

If you and WC are there over Xmas how about we all have a pint? (inc Mrs Makum, who says "Hi Chris" by the way)
Hi makum

We will be out over the New Year only and would welcome a meet up for a drink.

In fact we are over next week and a few of us are having a curry night in Los Cris if your interested I can PM you a tele contact (but not on this forum of course :wink: )

PS I have 6 sunbeds/loungers :D :D :D but they are for exclusive use of those staying in the apartment. :D
I maybe over in nov for a week not sure yet. Def not over at christmas. But i will be over in march for 2 weeks.

have the sunbeds arrived on the complex yet?
have the sunbeds arrived on the complex yet?

Not yet, but there are quite a few sunbeds around the pool, we used some yesterday which weren't ours but it was no problem. Quite busy here at the moment & weather is fabulous. :)
Just got back and what a loveley place this is, they have just had about 3 doz sunbeds delivered so that was good timing. Also goodfellas bar on complex fantastic great price food and beer. Example 1 pint dorada £1 and english brekkie £2. Very good value and will certainly miss all the staff espicially EMMA,HAYLEY,SCOTT,CHRISSE and the owners AL and DANNY.

Nigel if you are reading this i never got the chance to meet you, so peter and he introduced himself where was you?
Craig
Glad you enjoyed your holiday at Dinastia. I'm off there in late September,sounds great. :)
Hi

How far is to the beach and central los cristianos? Sounds like you had a great time
Lesley200, Dinastia is about a 10 minute stroll to the beach and centre of Los Cristianos. The location is perfect as you are not in the centre of the resort but still have plenty of amenities close by.
The complex is getting busier and has a great atmosphere. We own a one bedroom apartment here and along with other owners are very happy that people are visiting and having a great time.

Craig, hope you recommend to family and friends and hope to see you back again in the future.

Kara & Karl
I'm not going to challenge anything that has been said about the Dinastia complex in this thread but I think that it should be pointed out and added in the interests of those that don't know...its position is near the top of quite a steep hill...Fine for those in good health but not so fine for those that might be elderly or suffer from ill health...The hill has a nick name in Los Christianos and I will leave you to guess what its called...
I know the name of the hill in Los Cristianos,but quite frankly it still doesn't put me off. Will be hiring a car for my two weeks there,as don't normally drink much alcohol during the day anyway.. and can always jump in a taxi in the evenings if feel the need. :)
P.S. Have experienced the hill up to Laguna Park 11...stayed there on one of my early hols. to Tenerife (never again,but nothing to do with the hill ).... and managed that alright. :wink:
  • Edited by FionaI 2006-07-31 14:41:07
Whats all this about the hill, you dont even use cardiac hill to get to these apartments, the main entance is on the front next to the main road and its from here you can take a lift to all floors and walk around the complex.

Please ignore any other posting about this complex being situated on cardiac hill and quite frankly if you cant walk up cardiac hill then in my opinion you can't be very fit.

I have a disabled child in a chair and i pushed him up that hill many times and i am 40 yrs old.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.